Re: [paho-dev] Using Paho embedded-C client for Arduino

On 24/04/2014 11:02 AM, Ian Craggs wrote:
I'm excited about this work because:
    1. it should be ultra-portable across OSes and networking libraries, and really lightweight
    2. I'm hoping it will be the last MQTT C/C++ client library I will ever have to write!
    3. It's a perfect model for an MQTT-SN client library (already started)

Indeed! This is great stuff.

We at the Eclipse Foundation have been trying to reach some folks at ARM on the mbed team for a while. Partially motivated by someone from the team who dropped by our FOSDEM booth and who was raving about our Orion editor. Any (off-list) introductions would be appreciated.

--
Mike Milinkovich
mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxx

Back to the top