Re: [paho-dev] Paho Release 0.9 Review Documentation (for review)

On 23/04/2014 5:04 AM, Ian Craggs wrote:
For practical reasons, it would be good if we only had to synchronize all the components on non-service releases. In fact, I don't see any other way being reasonable. We should get some input from the project mentors on this.

To be honest, I don't think that we at the Eclipse Foundation have a lot of experience with projects shipping multiple language implementations.

But to me, the idea of syncing on non-service releases while shipping service releases independently as required make a lot of sense.

--
Mike Milinkovich
mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxx

Back to the top