|[paho-dev] Release Review on April 30th|
after some discussion with Wayne, I'm hoping that we can have a Paho 0.9 release review on April 30th. This means having the review documentation approved by the PMC by EOB on 24th April. I'm going to try for that.
The checklist for Release Reviews is here: https://wiki.eclipse.org/Development_Resources/HOWTO/Release_Reviews#Checklist
- website up to date (Nick, myself and anyone else who cares to help)
- project plan and metadata up to date (I'm handling that)
- code and builds in order (expanded below)
- Every download includes the necessary legal documentation (including a copy of the project licenses) as required by A Guide to the Legal Documentation for Eclipse-Based Content.
- Intellectual Property (IP) Logs in order (me)
- Distribution channels cleaned up (downloads available https://wiki.eclipse.org/IT_Infrastructure_Doc#Downloads)
Code and builds are in order (debatable how much applies to non-Java code):
-- Ian Craggs icraggs@xxxxxxxxxx IBM United Kingdom Committer on Paho, Mosquitto
Back to the top