Re: [paho-dev] MQTT Objective-C Client

... and libmosquitto is awesome stuff (as is mosquitto itself!) - you could also choose to wrap libpaho instead, of course :-P

On Fri, Feb 14, 2014 at 6:29 PM, Roger Light <roger@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Jeff,

I don't know anything about the objc client, but you're in good
company - other people have wrapped libmosquitto on iphone in the past
- like https://github.com/njh/marquette for example. Facebook use it
in their mobile apps as well, but I don't know more than that.

Cheers,

Roger