Re: [paho-dev] Paho Website

Hi Winfried,

sorry, I seem to have missed your email. Thanks for your comments. I totally agree with everything you say.

We are in the process of updating and refreshing the website.

I am updating the plan in the project metadata rather than the the wiki (http://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.paho/releases/1.0.0/plan). I need to update the wiki, and we need to get everything else in order.

Ian