Re: [paho-dev] Python repositories - fresh update required

Roger,

hanks for the work. The IP log is still showing the previous commits, but the repository looks correct, so I'm hoping that the weekend refresh of project metadata will fix it.

The IP log should only show commits when you weren't a committer, so we'll need to check it when it has been updated.

Ian