Re: [paho-dev] Tabs vs. spaces in the codebase

On Wed, Nov 13, 2013 at 9:04 PM, Andy Piper <andypiperuk@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> "We indent with tabs, 4 spaces wide" - which I interpret to mean tabs should
> be 4 space character, not a tab character.

It just goes to show why these things need to be clear - I would
interpret it as meaning tab characters but with tab spacing set to 4,
compared to the Linux kernel which uses tabs with 8 character spacing
for example.

The Python module follows Python style guide which is 4 spaces per
level. I believe it is consistent throughout.

Cheers,

Roger

Back to the top