Re: [paho-dev] Objective-C Client

On 9/25/13 1:09 PM, Mike Milinkovich wrote:

We are waiting to hear back from Apple on a legal question. I will ping them again.

Mike Milinkovich
mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxx
+1.613.220.3223
From: Andy Piper
Sent: Wednesday, September 25, 2013 10:06 AM
To: General development discussions for paho project
Reply To: General development discussions for paho project
Subject: Re: [paho-dev] Objective-C Client

Hi Charlie

This is a contribution from 2lemetry. The current codebase is on Github:

I need to review where we are on the contribution and legal review, I actually lost track of it (apologies) and need to check whether the Eclipse is waiting for any further info.

Andy