Re: [paho-dev] Sorry to be a pain!

Hey Frank,

no problem. I appreciate the feedback - it's good to know that the code is being used! And I realize that I have some thinking to do about the tokens, and also explaining more about how the APIs were intended to be used.

I'd like to get a C++ layer into Eclipse Paho too, so if you are in a position to contribute your code (Eclipse has rules about contributions related to IP, licensing, etc) that would be a big help. If not, for any reason, then I'll go ahead with my own, and take comments of course.

Ian