[paho-dev] New Bugzilla components

Hi all

In order to track release-related things better in Bugzilla I've created some new components which are more specific to the individual pieces of the project.

We now have three language-specific components for the existing MQTT clients - MQTT-C, MQTT-Java, and MQTT-Lua. I am in the process of classifying all of the existing bugs into those components.

For the client view and anything "cross-client" or new like the submissions of the Python, Objective-C and _javascript_ clients, we can continue to use the MQTT component.

The other existing components - Samples, Sandbox (for m2m.eclipse.org test broker) and Website (for eclipse.org/paho content) remain the same.

Andy

--
Andy Piper | Farnborough, Hampshire (UK)
blog: http://andypiper.co.uk   |   skype: andypiperuk

Back to the top