Re: [paho-dev] release plan for paho

Great !

The Maven patch has been made into the "develop" branch, so it should be easy to merge it into master (unless there was some new updates from my last commit, 2 weeks ago).

The only drawback is about people who were using ant, they'll have to move to some Maven tooling.

Andy, let me know if you need any assistance.

Nicolas