Re: [paho-dev] release plan for paho

Ian, yes it has moved. We will resolve this and update the build plan on the next project call (next week).

..................Scott

From:        "Ian Skerrett" <ian.skerrett@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To:        "General development discussions for paho project" <paho-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        04/11/2013 08:43 AM
Subject:        [paho-dev] release plan for paho
Sent by:        paho-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

The Paho project plan indicated there will be a release on Q1/2013.  http://wiki.eclipse.org/Paho/Project_Plan

I am assuming that did not happen?  When is the Paho team planning to do their first release?

There was a discussion on twitter that vert.x would like to support MQTT but they couldn’t actually build Paho so it was difficult.

IMHO, doing a release will be a big benefit for enabling your community.  Ensuring your project plan is up to date is also good open source etiquette.

Ian