Re: [paho-dev] Paho Project call this Tuesday 19th - lots of topics...

I have a last minute change in my schedule too.
I am very sorry I will have to skip the call this week... Hopefully it will help lighten the agenda :)

Benjamin.

Nicholas O'Leary <nick.oleary@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit :

Hi - last minute client meeting has cropped up so I won't be able to
make the call today. Lots on the agenda that I'm sorry to miss the
discussion - lets make sure we have an hour next time.

Cheers,
Nick