Re: [paho-dev] MQTT <-> REST+websocket mapping

Hi,

To clarify the point, the websocket subprotocol is the string
"mqttv3.1" in the call "new WebSocket(wsurl, 'mqttv3.1')" as described
here: http://wiki.eclipse.org/Paho/Paho_Websockets

So we're already doing it, it just wants registering.

Cheers,

Roger