[paho-dev] Paho Project call this Tuesday 19th - lots of topics...

I can't find where on the wiki we're keeping call agendas and minutes, it looks like http://wiki.eclipse.org/Paho/Project_Call_Minutes hasn't been updated for 2013 calls.

Sierra Wireless have proposed M3DA for consideration as part of Paho, plus I think we have a lot of topics to cover (see below), so it may make sense for the call to run longer this week - which would mean starting earlier to avoid breaking into the M2M IWG time. I will leave Scott to confirm and update the meeting invitation. I believe Benjamin has offered to cover the M3DA topic for us.

Proposed topics:

- OASIS progress (only a week before first TC meeting) (Scott)
- discussion of M3DA contribution (Benjamin)
- update on the Java "develop" branch and timeline for getting it merged as "master" (Dave/Marco)
- Eclipse Google Summer of Code and Paho (ALL)
- brief bug rundown and update (Andy)
- legal/licensing discussion (Andy)
- mailing list topics: security; MQTT-S; HTTP bridging/websockets; re-registration/renaming of IANA assigned ports (ALL)

Anything else?!

Andy

--
Andy Piper | Farnborough, Hampshire (UK)
blog: http://andypiper.co.uk   |   skype: andypiperuk

Back to the top