From: paho-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:paho-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of andypiperuk@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: March-08-13 8:47 AM
To: General development discussions for paho project
Cc: Benjamin Cabé
Subject: [paho-dev] EDL licensing for samples etc

There was mention a while ago on one of the team calls about the client code being EPL/EDL dual licensed, and the sample code being EDL licensed.

These are logged in bugs #389808 and #390962

Before I go ahead and add these licenses, I just wanted to ask if anyone knows what the Eclipse guidance is on this - text files inside the project repo, or commented into the header of the sample source code, or...?

--
Andy Piper | Farnborough, Hampshire (UK)
blog: http://andypiper.co.uk   |   skype: andypiperuk

Back to the top