Re: [paho-dev] New Paho website preview

Good call - that fixed it. So looks like it was just my local cache.

You should perform a "hard" refresh, probably, to purge your local cache... eg Cmd+R on Chrome on the Mac.

Benjamin.

Chris Jenkins <cdpjenkins@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit :

Good work Nick - the new site looks really good :-)

One problem: If you go to http://www.eclipse.org/paho/ (notice the www in the URL) then you still see the old site. I'm assuming that this is not deliberate ...?