Re: [paho-dev] Added a README for the C client

NB I also just pushed a minor change to the Lua client to rename readme.markdown -> README.md for consistency.

I recommend that each of the Paho repositories have a top-level README.md detailing (as a minimum) pre-reqs, build info, and where to go for more info / to report issues.

This means that both the Java client and the Client view are next on the agenda!