Re: [paho-dev] Paho proposals for Eclipse -> Google Summer of Code project

Nick,

What I think would be really cool would be some tooling integration between
Orion (e.g. a lightweight web UI) and MQTT running on its recently-shipped
node.js server. That way people who wanted to do some simple experiments
could leverage the Mosquitto server on m2m.eclipse.org and the tools hosted
on orionhub.org. I know I would sure use it! :)

Was that along the lines of what you were thinking for a light-weight test
GUI?

Code