From:        "andypiperuk@xxxxxxxxx" <andypiperuk@xxxxxxxxx>
To:        General development discussions for paho project <paho-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        09/05/2012 09:12 AM
Subject:        Re: [paho-dev] Project meta data is out of date for technology.paho
Sent by:        paho-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

To avoid getting this mail on the mailing list once a month, can we at last shoot for a release date of some kind?

On Tue, Sep 4, 2012 at 9:00 PM, portal on behalf of emo <emo@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Scott,
Projects are required to keep meta data up to date using the MyFoundation
Portal (
http://portal.eclipse.org/).  The following problems were found
with this project's meta-data:

* There is no next/future release of this project. All Eclipse projects
must have a "next release" planned and scheduled.

Andy Piper | Farnborough, Hampshire (UK)
blog:
http://andypiper.co.uk   |   skype: andypiperuk
twitter: @andypiper  |  images:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/andypiper_______________________________________________