Re: [paho-dev] Paho Java client Mavenization

ok, thanks !

On Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 4:59 PM, Wayne Beaton <wayne@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The Dash project is leading the maven.eclipse.org work. I suggest that you connect with them.

Wayne

On 06/12/2012 10:33 AM, Benjamin Cabé wrote:
Hi Nicolas,

Why not take a somewhat opposite approach by making the Java client an OSGi bundle in the first place, and then use Tycho to make it a good Maven citizen (while also allowing easier building/packaging/testing than with pure Ant of course…)

Anyway, since you seem to have done the work already, it sounds like a good idea to submit the patch so as people can comment based on actual code :)

Regarding publishing the artifacts to the Eclipse maven repo, I'm not familiar with the process to get write access to it, but I guess Wayne can certainly comment on this…

Cheers,
Benjamin.

Benjamin Cabé ::  Open Source Manager

SIERRA WIRELESS :: AirVantage Business Unit

Main  +33 5 61 00 52 90  ::  Direct  +33 5 61 00 06 41  ::  Fax  +33 5 61 00 51 46

Lake Park  ::  Zac de l'Hers - Allée du Lac - BP 87216 :: 31672 Labège Cedex, France

BCabe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :: www.sierrawireless.com