[paho-dev] Paho repository structure

I've added a page on the Paho wiki for discussion of the Git repositories that exist, and future requirements.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Paho/Repository

Please feel free to debate here on the mailing list, and over on the wiki itself.

In particular:
- does it make sense to have MQTT client git repos moved under an org.eclipse.paho.mqtt.clients.<language> structure?
- should the Eurotech tooling contribution be under .esf. or should we find a better/more generic name and location - bearing in mind the dependence on the Java client.

Thanks.

--
Andy Piper | Farnborough, Hampshire (UK)
blog: http://andypiper.co.uk   |   skype: andypiperuk

Back to the top