Re: [paho-dev] Project meta data is out of date for technology.paho

Something seems to be wrong here since the project homepage is working fine for me - although I'll accept the other metadata issue may be a problem.

I don't yet have access to work with project metadata - Scott, can you help?

Andy

--
Andy Piper | Farnborough, Hampshire (UK)
blog: http://andypiper.co.uk   |   skype: andypiperuk