Re: [paho-dev] Build guides for Paho C client

I agree. I  have added a "User Experience"  topic to the M2M IWG meeting as well. to discuss what is needed/wanted in the projects such as documentation, tutorials, cookbooks etc.

This should be a focus and priority this year for Paho.

.........Scott

From:        "andypiperuk@xxxxxxxxx" <andypiperuk@xxxxxxxxx>
To:        paho-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date:        03/27/2012 09:34 AM
Subject:        [paho-dev] Build guides for Paho C client
Sent by:        paho-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Quick post to point out that a couple of blog posts cover building the Paho C client:

http://andypiper.co.uk/2012/03/10/paho-gets-started/
http://unimatrixseven.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/compiling-eclipse-paho-mqtt-c-client-in.html

We should start getting this content into the wiki.

If you are at EclipseCon this week, a) come say hi and b) there's a session on MQTT on Wednesday at 3pm.

Andy

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile