[paho-dev] status update

Hello All,

My name is Raymond Augé and I'm a Senior Software Architect with Liferay, Inc.

I'd like to inquire as to the status of the project setup.

I noticed that the launch date for the initial payload has slipped a
little (completely understood). Just wondering if anyone can speculate
as to the probable launch date.

Good luck to the project in general. I think this will be a rather big
deal once things start moving. Congrats to IBM for taking the steps it
did to make it happen.

Sincerely,
- Ray

Back to the top