Re: [package-drone-dev] Add Channel button not showing

That was the problem, thank you!

So we are using package drone to create a p2, for some reason the created repo is zipped:

Do we have the option to not zip the repo file? We are having a little trouble importing this into Eclipse if the repo is zipped.

Thanks,
- Blaine

BLAINE HASKELL, Programmer / Analyst
FLEX  :  800 262 3539
blaine.haskell@cmcflex.com

Confidentiality Notice: This communication and any associated attachments is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure. Dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication and any accompanying attached information by anyone other than the intended recipient(s), or an employee or agent acting on behalf of the intended recipient, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to this message, and then delete it from your computer.