[p2-dev] Complete installation without restart

Hi gents,

I’m wondering if there is a way to force the enablement of a plugin freshly installed without restarting Eclipse?

I’ve already read:

https://wiki.eclipse.org/FAQ_What_is_a_dynamic_plug-in%3F

https://wiki.eclipse.org/FAQ_How_do_I_make_my_plug-in_dynamic_aware%3F

https://wiki.eclipse.org/FAQ_How_do_I_make_my_plug-in_dynamic_enabled%3F

But I’m not sure this doc is up-to-date with recent Eclipse versions.

I remember that in the past there was an “Apply changes” button after an installation, this is somehow what I try to restore for a specific installation.

Installation already done programmatically (feature well installed if I restart the rcp), I’m just missing the last rocket floor J

Any clue and/or tips for this?

Regards,

Julien

Back to the top