Re: [p2-dev] Missing Eclipse.icns on branded launcher (new OS X layout)

On 2015-05-22 12:21:23 +0000, David M Williams said:

If you have your .product file, then you need to provide it yourself. (If I understand your question). And with Tycho there's some counter intuitive place where it belongs (and Tycho copies it where it eventually needs to be). HTH

Thanks David, that's exactly what I'm doing. Do you know where to put the file? Would it work right next to the product definition?

-Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht
gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx