Re: [p2-dev] Loading different P2 Profiles during runtime

Profiles are representations of what is installed. They result from the installation, uninstallation, etc of IUs. As such I don’t really understand what you are trying to achieve. Could you please describe a bit more your intentions?

From: p2-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:p2-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Dileepa Jayakody
Sent: January-17-13 4:44 AM
To: p2-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [p2-dev] Loading different P2 Profiles during runtime

Hi All,

We use Equinox P2 provisioning platform to build our products. We provision the products using a P2 Profile.
And now we are looking into possibilities of loading multiple  profiles during runtime with the intention of loading different products from the same bundle pool at runtime.
Is there any references,samples or tips to achieve this?

Appreciate your insights on this.

Thanks,
Dileepa

Back to the top