Re: [p2-dev] Bundle not unpacked after update

Are you able to reproduce this problem with a small example, or is this something that only happens in your environment?

I took a quick look through the code, at it appears that the 'zipped' instruction should translate into 'aritfact.folder', meaning the artifact will be unzipped into a folder.

Does this only happen on updates, or can you reproduce it with an initial install? Also, what version of p2 are you using when the install operation is happening?

Cheers,
Ian