Re: [p2-dev] Building one update site for different platforms

Hi Nazul.  Assuming you have several p2 repositories with the features and plugins, just use the p2.mirror ant tasks.  If you're on a unix system, you could use the p2-mirror script from my handy p2 shell scripts at:

	http://github.com/briandealwis/p2-scripts/

Brian.