[p2-dev] Git repo? Was: CVS repo

Hi,

I read on the mailing list that the P2 git repo might be ready next week.   I was wondering if it will be a different repository from the one I recently saw described as a test repo (git://git.eclipse.org/gitroot/equinox/rt.equinox.p2.git) ?

Now the git version of Domenico's question below: Assuming the test git repo is at least similar to the final one, how would one locate the 3.7.0 GA release in it ?   I see a tag "Root_R3_7_maintenance"; would that correspond to the official 3.7.0 release?  It was created on May 10th, so it looks plausible.   Any other suggestion ?

Thanks,

Marc