[p2-dev] Creating P2's default profile

Hi,

I'm trying to install an IU to P2's default profile using the P2
console as described here [1]. Unfortunately, the default profile
isn't created during the first start up of my target platform. I
searched the mailing lists and tried several ways to achieve this
(using eclipse.p2.profile and eclipse.p2.data.area arguments for
example).

Which dependencies are needed for P2 to create the default profile?
Perhaps I missed to include something. This is the list of running
bundles on my target platform: [2]. Otherwise, what else can I do to
debug why the default profile isn't there?

Thanks for any help,

Sebastian

[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Equinox_p2_Console_Users_Guide
[2] http://pastebin.com/BuyC3eCa