From: p2-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:p2-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Pascal Rapicault
Sent: Monday, June 13, 2011 5:42 AM
To: P2 developer discussions
Subject: Re: [p2-dev] Working with Apache Felix

Nicholas are you interested in using all of p2, or just some of its sub components?

As DJ said, this is something that we tried two years ago but we had to stop because of corporate priorities on other projects.

I would be very happy to see this effort resurrected. I think most of the effort required to make this happens consists in either making some of p2 dependencies on some Equinox packages or splitting up the Equinox packages used by p2 into separate bundles. Then there is the work on providing a fwk admin that knows how to work with Felix.

Is anyone interested in participating?

PaScaL