Could you please describe in more detail what you mean by "the bundles that did not get installed by p2"?
How did those get in? What sort of behaviour would you expect?

PaScaL

On 2011-06-06, at 2:18 PM, David Peraza wrote:

Hello,

I sent this note before I subscribed to mailing list, not sure it went through and sending again.

Regards,

David Peraza
Software Engineer
STG Emerging Solutions - Cloud Computing
https://w3.tap.ibm.com/w3ki2/display/kstart/ES+Technology+Preview+Home
IBM Rochester, Minnesota
Phone:  (507)253-5383
E-mail:  dperaza@xxxxxxxxxx

"The important thing is to never stop questioning." -- Albert Einstein

----- Forwarded by David Peraza/Rochester/IBM on 06/06/2011 02:17 PM -----