[p2-dev] A working example of custom p2 provisioning action

Hi all!

I’m trying to write a custom p2 provisioning action to execute my own code when installing feature. I haven’t found any docs on this topic in the web, and it’s hard to debug because eclispe silently ignores me (even in a log). The only example I’ve found is here: http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/p2-dev/msg04002.html, but it seems not working (I cannot install plugins provided in 3.6.2).

So, if somebody can point me at a working example of custom provisioning action, that would help me understand the whole thing.

Thanks,

Nikita Prokopov,
Software Engineer at xored.com, Inc.

Back to the top