Re: [p2-dev] Planner explanation question

The resolver computes *one* explanation only, so even if you have
multiple missing requirements, only one will be returned in a minimal
explanation, because it is sufficient to explain the failure.

We might have a trick to manage missing requirements and report all of
them, but we would still have an issue in case of multiple singleton
violations.

Daniel