            Von:        Laslov Dieter DEA sIT
            Gesendet:   Freitag, 25. März 2011 12:15
            An: 'p2-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx'
            Betreff:    nested categories with CategoryPublisher

Hello There!

New to this list, I hope I'm right here?

My issue is that I have to  build up a composite reository which joins some standard repos (emf...) and some with our own stuff too. To make the composite repo user friendly, categorizing is necessary, e.g. I want to make a category "Eclipse Modeling" containing all the existing modelling categories. Also our own categories should be organized by nesting.

I saw on other repos on the Web that hirarchical catogories are possible, but how can I do that with the CategoryPublisher?

ThanX in advance, cheers,
Dieter

Back to the top