Re: [p2-dev] List of update sites

1). When you start a Launch Configuration if you don't have any repositories listed in your preferences under Install/Update -> Available Software Sites then the list returned by the API will be empty.

2). In older versions of Eclipse you can get the service through the bundle context and not go through the agent. Like you said, the agent was a concept introduced in 3.6.

Inactive hide details for Andrey Razumovsky ---03/25/2011 11:10:16 AM---Thanks for the point, I've got two questions:Andrey Razumovsky ---03/25/2011 11:10:16 AM---Thanks for the point, I've got two questions:

Andrey Razumovsky <razumovsky.andrey@xxxxxxxxx>

03/25/2011 11:10 AM

Re: [p2-dev] List of update sites

Sent by:

p2-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks for the point,

I've got two questions:
1. When I launch my plugin in PDE mode, array returned by IRepositoryManager.getKnownRepositories(IRepositoryManager.REPOSITORIES_ALL) is empty. Is that expected? (maybe because installing features are not avaliable in PDE launch? Can I turn them on?)
2. IProvisioningAgent seems to be Eclipse 3.6-only class. Is there something that is 3.5-compatible (or maybe even 3.4)?