[p2-dev] How to add a new feature to an existing repository?

Hello there,
Our product has a repository to ship the optional features. We've already shipped a few features and now we want to ship a few more. But when the new features are built, the content.xml and artifacts.xml only contains the newly built features. And the manual merge of the files with the old one is next to impossible. I wonder how to add the new features to the existing repository. Thanks a lot.

Best Regards

Samuel Wu

Back to the top