[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[p2-dev] How can the product publisher use java profiles ?
- From: "Yousouf, Shenol" <s.yousouf@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2011 18:09:13 +0100
- Accept-language: en-US, de-DE
- Acceptlanguage: en-US, de-DE
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thread-index: AcuzRJnvJG/LVcXkRTuqbn8ZrkzDYw==
- Thread-topic: How can the product publisher use java profiles ?
As you know, during product publishing a JRE configuration unit is generated to export a standard set of java packages which installable units may require. However, the default JRE unit exports all the packages with version ‘0.0.0’ which does not suit
me. I want to publish a product along with a java profile file which specifies the exact versions I need.
Judging by the code, publishing has support to load such a profile from a specified location (see JREAction class for reference) but I cannot find any entry point from the product publisher application (in the current case, I need to run the application,
not call the publisher API programmatically) or from the product definition file to pass such a profile. Can you tell me if there is a common way to do that ?
Thanks and regards,
SAP Labs Bulgaria