Re: [p2-dev] Is there a way to group features together: some kind of abstraction

Hi,

Thank you all, for all the insights,

@Pascal:
>Simply create a feature that refers to these two features and you are set

I'm using this approach right now, and stuck when it comes to
uninstalling features independent of one another.

>The category approach previously mentioned will somewhat provide "one entry" to select for the user but there will still be a case where the user can drill down and unselect things.

sorry. I didn't get what you are trying to say. what can go wrong if I
choose proposed 'category' approach ? any better way to achieve things
?

@Jacek
>have you tried to create p2 category?

I'm having a look at it right now. thanks for your pointer. :)

thanks.
--Pradeep

Back to the top