Re: [p2-dev] command line utility to install my plugins using the P2

It is called the "director" and you can find information on the wiki or do a search in the Eclipse Help.
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Equinox_p2_director_application

Inactive hide details for viswam k ---06/07/2010 07:28:08 AM---Hi, Can you please point me to the sample which can be used to iviswam k ---06/07/2010 07:28:08 AM---Hi, Can you please point me to the sample which can be used to install my

viswam k <viswamy2k@xxxxxxxxx>

p2-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

06/07/2010 07:28 AM

[p2-dev] command line utility to install my plugins using the P2

Sent by:

p2-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

Can you please point me to the sample which can be used to install my plugins using the command line utility with P2(Im using the eclipse 3.4.2)

thanks in advance