Re: [p2-dev] p2 migration guide

Thanks John for creating so useful guide.

The guide recommend clients to contribute services via providing an
IAgentServiceFactory. If I want to provide customized IProfileRegistry,
as well as override the default IProfileRegistry, I provide an
IAgentServiceFactory via a DS component like the recommending way. But
the implementation of IProvisioningAgent simply uses the first factory
instance in its querying result. How can it make sure using my service
factory to create IProfileRegistry when getting IProfileRegistry from
the agent?

		//attempt to get factory service from service registry
		ServiceReference[] refs;
		try {
			refs =
context.getServiceReferences(IAgentServiceFactory.SERVICE_NAME, "(" +
IAgentServiceFactory.PROP_CREATED_SERVICE_NAME + '=' + serviceName +
')'); //$NON-NLS-1$
		} catch (InvalidSyntaxException e) {
			e.printStackTrace();
			return null;
		}
		if (refs == null || refs.length == 0)
			return null;
		IAgentServiceFactory factory = (IAgentServiceFactory)
context.getService(refs[0]);

--
Best Regards,
Meng Xin(Kane)