[p2-dev] classes deleted from provisional API

We are using following classes in the Eclipse 3.5 provisional API that, in 3.6, are now either missing or have been made internal:

CapabilityQuery (missing)
IUPropertyQuery (internal)

These seemed generally useful.  Any reason why these are gone?  What should we use instead?

Also we have several customized Collector subclasses.  Since IQueryable.query() no longer has a Collector parameter, I assume that means we should move the customized Collector code into a customized query subclass.  Correct?

Back to the top