[p2-dev] P2 product build question

Our product is built using the P2 product build. The product file used
to only contain one feature which contains a list of sub-features
(including the Eclipse platform).

Now I add "Eclipse CVS client" feature to the product as second top
level feature. I downloaded the CVS client repository binary and added
it to the build.properties file as following:

p2.context.repos=file:${base}/cvsRepo
pluginPath=${base}:${base}/cvsRepo

The build fails at "generateFeature" stage with following error:

${buildhome}/org.eclipse.releng.basebuilder/plugins/org.eclipse.pde.build/scripts/productBuild/productBuild.xml:64: Unable to find feature: org.eclipse.cvs

Is there anything more I need to do in order for it to locate the CVS
feature in my ${base}/cvsRepo?

Thanks,
Andy

Back to the top