[p2-dev] ProvisioningPlan.getRequestStatus()

Hi,
The Buckminster Aggregator uses the global request status returned by ProvisioningPlan.getRequestStatus() to figure out what went wrong in case of trouble. In the new API, this method is not represented in the IProvisioningPlan interface. There's only a method that takes an IU as an argument, and well, I don't know what IU that caused the problem. That's what I want to find out. My objective is to examine the problem and send a relevant email to whoever contributed the failing IU to the aggregation. In order to do that, I think I need the global request status.

Is the lack of this method an oversight or should the problem be attacked differently?

Regards,
Thomas Hallgren

Back to the top