[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [p2-dev] HOWTO: use <p2.mirror><slicingOptions filter="..."/></p2.mirror> ?
- From: Nick Boldt <nickboldt@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 17:40:00 -0400
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:subject:references :in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=M+Hl2eRl0AOHGNqRhFy1y+d4SCbAFIbQyAq66pKb3TEC4sVipI6JVrjZSGt6+fiTBl SXN7qND+t6mcggUtJ4yQVd0Pz8sncAlU7WQlgMnZNcDkJX/Lz3IOHGSC2+8h7fq5Rv0l FFLrLkxl44L8iQiQv3tS6P5RB4det3XcMeP8E=
- User-agent: Thunderbird 220.127.116.11 (X11/20090605)
> Is there a slicing option to NOT download all the deps and only grab the
> specified IUs?
The closest is followStrict="true", with this the slicer won't bring
down things required with a version range, only requirements on a
specific version like [1.0.0.v1234,1.0.0.v1234]. In the case of
bundles, there generally aren't any such requirements (Bundle-Requires,
and Import-Package are ranges). In the case of features, this is the
things included by the feature, but not the required things.
Perfect, that's exactly what I needed.
Now the download is 15M (including the .blobstore), 13M when zipped.
I've updated the wiki example too, but the full script is CVS hasn't
Nick Boldt :: http://nick.divbyzero.com
Release Engineer :: Eclipse Modeling & Dash Athena