[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[p2-dev] Duplicated entries in "Installation Details -> Features" panel
- From: "Andy Jin" <AJin@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 13:35:28 -0400
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Thread-index: AcnwOywUue1R7GKHQAiMXsgNHZptbQ==
- Thread-topic: Duplicated entries in "Installation Details -> Features" panel
In our P2-enabled product "Installation Details -> Features" panel,
every feature is shown twice with exact version and build qualifier.
It is the same no matter where I put the configuration area to, either
in the default location or my home, so this is not likely a personal
Interesting is that I see the same behaviour when I launch a runtime
workbench from my Eclipse development workbench. The runtime workbench
shows features twice.
The "Plugins" panel is good, no duplication. I guess that's Equinox
managing the bundles. So who is responsible for the "Features" panel?