Re: [p2-dev] FeaturesAction and absolute root files

I would very much like to reuse the PDE-build 'publisher' classes in Buckminster. However, the org.eclipse.pde.internal.build.publisher package is not exported. Is that intended or just an oversight? All other packages are exported. Even the 'internal' ones.

Regards,
Thomas Hallgren

Andrew Niefer wrote:

> Perhaps P2 should deal with binary publishing only and not consider the build.properties file at all.

I agree with this, it would also require the dropins support to not be calling the publisher on features/bundles that aren't binary (ie contain a build.properties files).

-Andrew

Back to the top